before reading this web-site, we encourage you to read carefully the terms and conditions governing the use of content on the site itself and its navigation.
Those terms and conditions must be considered as known and accepted from the user with the navigation on the web-site.
- This Web-site is owned by Zac 4 Kids of Giulia Garolla di Bard with it’s head office in Florence, 50127 – Via Panciatichi, 10/14, VAT n. 06699760481 C.F. GRLGL83E48F205B.
- Zac 4 Kids reserves its unilateral right to modify and/or remove all or parts of the web-site’s contents and/or suspend the access to the site, without any notice and without any consequent responsibility (both direct and indirect) at its expense.
- Downloads and web-site’s navigation are at exclusive risk and danger of the user who assumes all responsibilities for any possible damage that can be caused to it’s computer or other electronical system or device.
- On the web-site might be present links to other third parties’ sites; therefor the user might be addressed to a different site for which there can’t be given any warranty concerning its completeness and information update.
- The user expressly indemnifies and hold Zack 4 Kids harmless from any direct or indirect responsibility that might derive from the use of the contents and information of the Site accessible also through link to other sites, from the modification and/or total or partial removal of such contents, as well as from the download and navigation on the Site.
- The web-site’s contents of the Site Web, freely enjoyable from the users, are the exclusive property of Zac 4 Kids, under current copyright law and rights stated by d.lgs 10.02.2005 ns. 30, or the said contents can be used under agreements and special authorizations given by the holders.
- The site’s content cannot be reproduced, duplicated, printed or however disclosed in other forms, without a written authorization made by Zac 4 Kids. Is excluded by such prohibition only the personal use.
- It’s also forbidden every linking activity of similar without an express authorisation given by Zac 4 Kids.
- If it’s in your interest to create a link to the present Web-Site or to use the site’s contents for purposes different from a personal one, we encourage you to write to the following address: email@example.com
- The sales of the products exiting on the Site are made by Zac 4 Kids and are submitted to the General Sales Conditions of the site itself.
“Zac 4 Kids ®” is a registered trade mark and cannot be used by third parties without a previous written authorization given by the owner.
For any inquiry, information or reporting please write use to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org